From cloth tapes family, we highlight reference 3362. Cotton support and rubber adhesive. It is mainly used to reinforce leather pieces, close ammunition boxes and wiring.
Scapa 3362 - Unbleached Cotton Cloth Tape
Scapa 3362 is a general purpose unbleached cotton cloth tape with pressure sensitive adhesive.
Scapa 3362 is available in a natural colour shade.
- Masking off of cats eye’s, grids, manhole covers etc, during road resurfacing work
- Protection of polished surfaces and machined parts against corrosion
- Also suitable for use for heavy duty general purpose sealing, packaging, bundling and binding applications
- Corrosion resistant
- Abrasion resistant
- Flexible and highly conformable
- Easy tear by hand
- High initial tack and adhesion
- Can be written on
- An economic cloth tape for general purpose applications
- Service Temperature of 0 to +60 ºC
|Adhesion to Steel
- Roll Length: 25m, 50m
- Roll Width: 19mm, 25mm, 38mm, 50mm, 75mm, 100mm
- Core: Cardboard
- Packaging: Scapa branded, bulk packed using interleaving sheets between layers.
Note: Information on stock items, non-standard sizes, and lead times is available on request.
The rolls should be stored flat on their cut edges in the original packaging, until required for use.
The product must be protected from dust, heat, moisture, direct sunlight and solvent fumes.
Surfaces should be clean, dry and free of dust, grease, oil or other contaminants
Service life will vary with conditions of use and is affected by climatic environment, but it is recommended that
the product should be used within 6 months of date of manufacture, if stored in a moderate climate and good